Tuesday, September 25, 2018

ASHLEY RAE, FISHING EXPERT ANNOUNCES HER NEW GUIDE SERVICE:

Today was a big day! 😄 Over the past few years I have had dream in mind to start up a fishing guide service focused on teaching women to fish. I want more women to get involved in fishing and feel that the best way to accomplish this is through time on the water! Although I work full time and have a very busy writing/traveling schedule, I was finally able to check off some steps required in order to start up my business over the past few months. I owe a huge thanks to a couple of fine guides and friends, Greg Amiel (of the Ontario Sportfishing Guides Association) and Erik Luzak, who helped answer my questions and point me in the right direction for getting started with this new venture. I'm also grateful for my friends and family who have encouraged and supported me during this process. Today was the day I had my first o-fish-al client, and it was truly a pinch me moment! Although we got hit with a cold front and windy weather, I spent the day aboard my boat with a wonderful guest who stuck it out in tough conditions, caught some nice fish, and left me feeling so inspired! With a busy fall ahead and my trip to Alabama, I won't have a ton of openings for this year BUT I am so excited for what the future brings with this new venture, titled, 'Ladies Learn To Fish'! 💜

#fishing #LadiesLearnToFish #fishingguide #girlswhofish #shelovestofish
Photo

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is another link to Ashley: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AshleyRae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. We encourage women to fish including as professional recreational fishers We think Ashley is a great example to aspiring professional recreational fishermen of both genders looking to turn a beloved hobby into a living.

      Delete