Tuesday, July 1, 2014

NEWS FLASH: Meriam Ibrahim: My Baby Is Disabled Because I Gave Birth With My Legs Chained

Meriam Ibrahim, the Sudanese woman sentenced to death for apostasy, says that giving birth in prison, with her legs in chains, has left her baby disabled

 Add to the crimes of the Islamic judiciary of the Sudan the charge of deliberate injury to a new born. But read the entire article. Demonstrations in the street against this mother and her children. Cruel treatment in prison by inmates and guard alike. It is a very large segment of the population of the Sudan that is guilty of crimes against humanity. The barbarian judiciary is not without popular support. This entire nation should be quarantined. The TELEGRAPH  has the story: 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/sudan/10938264/Meriam-Ibrahim-My-baby-is-disabled-because-I-gave-birth-with-my-legs-chained.html





HUMAN RIGHTS BOOK SHELF

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/sudan/10938264/Meriam-Ibrahim-My-baby-is-disabled-because-I-gave-birth-with-my-legs-chained.html

No comments:

Post a Comment